- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato DJ Lite
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-909, TR-808, TR-707, and TR-606, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Lite’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
MIX, SCRATCH, SEQUENCE. GET STARTED.
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ Lite controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio. With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
Superior Portability for Discerning DJs
The DJ-202 is a two-channel, four-deck controller that’s powered via USB and capable of being transported and set up with minimal effort. Its compact, lightweight design and easy-grab handles allow DJs the portability they need for all types of events—mobile applications, house parties, club rocking, beat battles, and more. The intuitive layout of the DJ-202 and its plug-and-play connectivity will have you DJing in no time at all. And with 24-bit/48 kHz fidelity and Roland’s high-resolution audio hardware, your performances will sound amazing on any sound system.
1 X Roland DJ-202