- Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording
- Acoustic Resonance restores warm and rich acoustic resonance
- 4-band EQ and variable low-cut filter tuned
- Multiband compressor with MDP technology
- Newly developed anti-feedback functions control feedback
- 2 channels with independent EQ for connecting 2 instruments
- Onboard ambience, delay, and chorus effects with multiple sound types
Boss AD-10 Acoustic Preamp
ADVANCED TONE TOOLS FOR SERIOUS ACOUSTIC PLAYERS
Anyone who plays an amplified acoustic guitar on stage knows what a challenge it is to get a sound that’s as inspiring as playing the instrument acoustically. The AD-10 is your solution to this age-old problem, offering advanced sound tools that enable you to achieve rich, natural acoustic tones every time you perform. At its core, the AD-10 is a fully featured, dual-channel acoustic preamp/DI pedal with premium audio quality, deep sound-shaping options, and flexible connectivity. On top of that, ambience, chorus, and delay effects are built in, eliminating the need to carry external sound processing.
But the AD-10 takes acoustic preamp design to an all-new level with its standout feature—BOSS’s groundbreaking Acoustic Resonance processing. This advanced tech restores the complex body and string resonances that are lost with most pickup systems, bringing back the expressive, organic vibe that’s so vital to the acoustic experience. And the features keep on coming, with transparent anti-feedback controls, memories for sound setups, an 80-second looper, USB audio, and much more. Hugely powerful yet simple to use, the compact AD-10 is your all-in-one companion for realizing impressive acoustic tones in every performing environment.
1 X Boss AD-10