|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Truly wireless listening experience with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology frees you from the hassle of wires
- Water-resistant performance (IPX2 drip-proof rating) protects headphones from dripping water, such as rain and sweat
- Ergonomic, minimalist design fits the ear naturally and makes the earbuds easy to transport
- The compact housings are designed to provide a comfortable fit for ears of all sizes
- Thin, flexible silicone eartips fit securely and improve sound delivery
Wireless In-Ear Headphones
The ATH-CK3TW truly wireless in-ear headphones with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology are ready to go whenever – and wherever – you are, empowering you to “explore and connect.” Remove them from their small, portable charging case and they automatically turn on. Put them back in the case and they turn off and start charging. The headphones are even equipped with smart sensors that detect when you remove the headphones from ears and when you put them back in, automatically pausing and playing the audio again so you never miss a beat.
The bass response, for starters, is relatively thick and powerful, despite the headphones’ small size. Kick drums easily punched through a mix, while bass response was smooth and strong without going over the top or being too muddy.
The mids are well-tuned too, and stand apart nicely from other frequency ranges on offer here. Low mids offer a good amount of warmth, while high mids allow vocals, guitars, and synths to shine through.
High frequencies sound good too, despite the fact that they often don’t for headphones in this price range. The Audio Technica ATH-CK3TW headphones offer a good amount of detail and clarity, and while they’re not the most detailed headphones out there, most will be happy with the detail on offer here.
1 X Audio Technica ATH-CK3TW