|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Truly wireless listening experience with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology frees you from the hassle of wires
- Water-resistant performance (IPX2 drip-proof rating) protects headphones from dripping water, such as rain and sweat
- Ergonomic, minimalist design fits the ear naturally and makes the earbuds easy to transport
- The compact housings are designed to provide a comfortable fit for ears of all sizes
- Thin, flexible silicone eartips fit securely and improve sound delivery
Wireless In-Ear Headphones
The ATH-CK3TW truly wireless in-ear headphones with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology are ready to go whenever – and wherever – you are, empowering you to “explore and connect.” Remove them from their small, portable charging case and they automatically turn on. Put them back in the case and they turn off and start charging. The headphones are even equipped with smart sensors that detect when you remove the headphones from ears and when you put them back in, automatically pausing and playing the audio again so you never miss a beat.
On each earbud, you’ll get a single touch-sensitive control button. We’re glad there are touch controls here and not physical buttons — as it would mean pushing the buds into your ears simply to control the headphones.
The charging case is pretty small and will easily fit in most pockets, which is always handy. It has a USB-C port on the right-hand side, and that’s about it.
In the box, apart from the earbuds themselves, you’ll get a USB-A to USB-C charging cable and a total of four pairs of ear tips, including the tips that come pre-installed on the headphones. It doesn’t sound like a huge selection of accessories, but it’s pretty much everything you’ll need.
1 X Audio Technica ATH-CK3TW